8/15/24

HOI And Kiff Dub Is Completed!

Hey Guys, The HOI And Kiff Dub Is Completed In Japanese, It's Part 11, I Started The Dub Back In February, It Took Me 7 Months To Complete This Show This Year (The Kiff Dub Was Also Started Back In February, The Same Month I Started These 2 Shows) 


Also, I Have Been Waiting For Episode 30 Of HOI's Final Episode To Be Dubbed In Japanese, (So That's Part 12 Of My Next HOI Dub Video) And 2 More Episodes Of The Kiff Dub (Part 9 Of My Kiff Dub Series) It Might Be Release Soon... (It Takes Months/Days/Weeks For A Dub To Be Released, Episode 29 Of HOI Took Like 2 Weeks In 2 Months To Be Released... 


Also, I Recorded These Videos In New Jersey Because I Originally Wanted To Release Them On The 19th Of August, But I Want To Release It This Week... 


Also, The Songs Of The HOI/Kiff Dub Are Up, If You Are Interested!




The Video Quality Is Good At My Parent's House In New Jersey (The TV Quality At My Parents House Is Weird/Good Because My Parent's House Back Home In Ohio Is Hooked Up With A Cord Showing, And Sometimes In Videos, Background Noises (Like My Parents Talking Can Be Heard, LOL, Only Thing That Appears In My Videos)

The Subtitling Is Okay, The Subtitle Style Is Good...

Also, Please Enjoy My 2 New Videos Of My Dubs!

I Hope The Finale Of My Videos Comes Out Soon! (The Dubs Of HOI/Kiff I'm Referring To)


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Witch TV Show That I'm Working On!

So, There's A New Witch TV Show, It Got Announced Last Year, And It's Based On A 5 Volume Manga With 20 Chapters By "Hagumin&qu...