8/26/24

I Collect Images! (And A How To Guide For Saving Images From Websites That Is Easy To Do!)

Hey Guys, I'm Collecting Images That I Find On The Internet, Mostly Cartoons/Anime, I Started Collecting Them Yesterday... LOL, Nice Hobby!


Check Out My Big Image Collection!



This Is Just Hailey's On It Images, Also I Have Other Images... Enjoy!

This Is Super Easy!

Step 1: Get Image Link From An Image Website (I Use FanCaps For My Images) Links Should Look Like This https://cdni.fancaps.net/file/fancaps-animeimages/28347636.jpg

Step 2: Click "Add" On Collections (A Website For Saving Stuff)

3: Insert Link On Collections

4: Wait Until Process

5: Done!

An Easy 5 Step Guide On Saving An Image Into The Pages Tab!

(The Wrong Way To Use A Link Is This https://fancaps.net/anime/picture.php?/28347645 If You Use This Link, The Image Won't Show Up...)

Just Use "File" Links, They Help!, Also Notice That Some Images On FanCaps Don't Show Up On "File Images" For A Unknown Reason... - Sam



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Cosplay Costumes For Halloween...

October Is Coming Up, So It's Time To Find Some Anime Cosplays (Normally I Just Buy Them For 20$ On Amazon, I Buy Cosplay Costumes For H...