8/13/24

Watched Kiff And Hailey’s On It!














 Hey Guys, I Watched Kiff And Hailey’s On It Today, My Cousin Turned On The TV Of His Room To Watch My Shows, I Couldn’t Find It On The Living Room TV… So I Watched It On Disney+ On My Cousin’s Room, He’s So Nice, His Room Is Good!



Also, I Managed To Stay Away From My Living Room TV In My House To Watch These Dubs, In Japanese Like I Usually Do!


(Also, The Living Room Thing Is Basically A Spanish/English App That Has TV/Movies/Live TV From Spanish Countries And Also The US!)


LOL, I Tried The Spanish/English TV Thingy And It Works, Just Like My TV In My Bedroom, But Different! 


(Note: I Tried Uploading Some Pictures To This Post, But I Might Add The Pictures To Another Post Tomorrow On Another Post...)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Made My Shirt!