8/19/24

Working On A Recap Video Of My Hailey's On It Japanese Dub!

Hey Guys, I'm Working On My Recap Video For My Hailey's On It Japanese Dub, It's A 2 Part Video That Lets Me Explain The Dub Of Hailey's On It And Why It's My Favorite Dub!


Part 1 Is In Production, I'm Explaining How I Watched This Dub, The Actors, And The History Of The Dub's Episodes (Also Known As The Earlier HOI Episodes, Not Modern HOI Episodes)


Part 2 Will Feature A Recap Of Part 1, The Modern Episodes Of HOI, How The Voice Actors Evolved In These Episodes, And A Finale On Why I Love The HOI Dub!


It's Going To Be Good! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode #6 Came Out Of Hamster-Chan...

https://www.wattpad.com/1480062717-magical-girl-hamster-chan-season-2-season-2-part-6   Part 6 Came Out Of Hamster-Chan!!