9/27/24

Meet The "Legendary Winged Girls"


This Is The "Legendary Winged Girls" 3 Girls That Are Granted The Power To Turn Into Winged Warriors, My OC, Sam-Chan, Turned Into A Strange Dragon Girl One Night, And Grew Horns And Wings And Became "Dragon Queen Samantha Of The Dark Red Moon" And She Meets Another Dragon, An Orange Dragon Called "Yui Akeda" Or "Queen Yui Of The Orange Fruit Of The Moon" A Dragon Girl And "Ruby Moon" Or "Unicorn Princess Ruby Moon" A Girl Of Unicorns And A Unicorn Princess...

So, 2 Dragon Girls And 1 Unicorn Girl... It's Nice, And My OC Is Trying To Be Ruler Of The Earth To Convert Into A Dragon Kingdom...

Also, There Are More Winged Creatures In This Winged Girls Universe, I Might Do A Story On This Soon...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Cosplay Costumes For Halloween...

October Is Coming Up, So It's Time To Find Some Anime Cosplays (Normally I Just Buy Them For 20$ On Amazon, I Buy Cosplay Costumes For H...