9/26/24

Next Month Is October, I Might Find A New Cosplay To Wear...

Hey Guys, Next Month Is October, And In October, It's Halloween, My Favorite Time To Cosplay, Today My Mom Was Putting Up Some Halloween Decorations And Reminded Me Of Me Finding A New Halloween Costume... Halloween Is On The 31st So I Might Find Some Before That Date...



Also, My Anime Costumes I Have Been Are:


- Ruby Kurosawa (Love Live)

- Anya Forger (Spy X Family)

- Ai Hoshino (Oshi No Ko)

- Hailey Banks (Hailey's On It) (Not Halloween Related, But I Wore It For A School Event, My School Choir Concert, Also I Made This Costume, The 3 Of Them I Buy On Amazon... I Usually Get My Cosplay On Amazon For Cheap As 20$, I Also Buy Wigs And Shoes And Other Cosplay Stuff)


I Might Find Some Cosplay Costumes And Share My Finds, Then I Might Buy It...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Cosplay Costumes For Halloween...

October Is Coming Up, So It's Time To Find Some Anime Cosplays (Normally I Just Buy Them For 20$ On Amazon, I Buy Cosplay Costumes For H...