9/11/24

Watched TV Because It’s A Special Day

Today's A Special Day, Why? Because It's Wedsnesday And I Watched Hailey's On It!

Every Wedsnesday, Hailey's On It Comes On The Disney Channel (Not The USA Disney Channel, The Spanish Disney Channel From South America) Hailey's On It Comes On From 3:30-4:00 PM After I Come Home From School!

I Love Wedsnesdays Because It's My Favorite Day To Watch Hailey's On It (Mostly On Other Days I Watch HOI On Disney XD)

These 4 Episodes Were Good!, I Hope Next Week They Have More Of Them! 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally Been Able To Record Stuff, Since That Storage Situation... (Also, I Have A Nightmare Last Night...)

Hey Guys, I Finally Tested Out My Phone Camera Today, Since That Storage Situation Yesterday... I Had A Nightmare Last Night Because I Lost ...