10/02/24

Good Bye Hailey's On It, May You Be Missed...

Today I Watched The Last 2 Episodes Of Hailey's On It... And It Was The Last Time I Have Seen Hailey's On It, I'm Going To Miss Hailey Banks, With The News Of It Leaving Disney+ And Removed Off DisneyNow, It's My Last Time Watching This Show, Also, I'm Officially Quitting The Hailey's On It Fandom...


Now, With My Fans All Worried About Hailey's On It, It Might Be A Time To Say Good Bye To The Fandom... So With All The Hailey's On It News, And Me Leaving The HOI Fandom, Enjoy Your Final Day Discussing Hailey's On It...


Now, I'm Leaving The Fandom... And Now Enjoying Kiff And Hamster And Gretel... So, Hailey's On It Fans, Go Watch Kiff And Hamster And Gretel, And Support These 2 Shows!


Anyways... Good Bye Hailey's On It... I Will Miss You... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Witch TV Show That I'm Working On!

So, There's A New Witch TV Show, It Got Announced Last Year, And It's Based On A 5 Volume Manga With 20 Chapters By "Hagumin&qu...