10/13/24

Really Need To Complete Some Manga...






Hey Guys, I Really Need To Complete Some Manga... I Need To Complete The Oshi No Ko Manga (I Have 1 In English, 1 In Spanish, And 1 In Japanese) I Need To Buy All Of The Spanish Manga Volumes (9-12 In Spanish) And Get Volume 2 Of Roselia Stage (The Final Volume Of The Manga) The I'm In Love With The Vilianess Manga (I Need To Complete The Love Story Of This Manga) And Magiluminere, Magical Girls Inc. (I'm Watching The Anime And I Need To Complete All Of The Volumes...) 

Also, I Buy Stuff With A Gift Card On Amazon, (Basically, I Get Paid Points At My Job For Shopping And Working On Blog Posts...)

And The Other Way To Get Manga Is By My Friend That I Know, She Gives Me Manga That I Request Sometime On Fridays, She Comes Over To My House On Fridays, And Older Then Me... I Was Just Saying, My "Friend"...

Also, I'm Writing This Post Since I Have My Manga Favorites That I Need To Buy...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today, For The Weekend, I Made Some Art, And Here Are A Few Art Pieces To Share!

Today For The Weekend, I Made Some Art, And Here Are A Few Art Pieces To Share! First Up, Is Doom, From The Bad Guys 2, Also I Like The Cup ...