10/16/24

The Newest Episode Of MGHC Coming Soon!

So, The Newest Episode Of Hamster-Chan Comes Out This Saturday, Episode 11 Is Coming Out This Weekend, And I Think It Will Be On A Planned Hiatus Soon After This Episode Airs... I Have Been A Writer On This New Season Since Last Month It Aired, So I Have To Take A Long Break In Order To Get Back To The Show Again...


Episode 11's Episode And Discripton Is


 "Ishigami Is Missing? Find The Strange Magical Person!/The Dark Magician Disappears? The Normal Girl Appears!(Airs On 10/19/24)


"Motoko Must Find Ishigami, Who Is Actually The Mouse Prince/After Losing Her Dark Magic By A Strange Person, The Dark Magician Turns Into Her Normal Human Form..."


We Finally Get To See The Dark Magician's Normal Form, The Dark Magician First Appeared In Episode 5 Of Season 1 Of Hamster-Chan, She Was A Girl Who Tried Out Magic Spells From A Magic Box That She Owned, But Her Tricks Were A Failure, So She Used A Dark Magic Potion Experement And Turned Into A Dark Magician And Used Dark Magic!


And Also, Her Name When She Used To Be Normal Is "Akari Kuroka" Before She Turned Into The Dark Magician...


Also, Can't Wait To Be Writing These 2 Episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Other Art I Did