10/04/24

They Updated The Hamster And Gretel Season 2 Episodes On Disney+

Hey Guys, They Uploaded Episodes 3-6 Of Hamster And Gretel's 2nd Season On Disney+, Yes, I Still Have Disney+ Because Of My Aunt From New Jersey, And I Might Record Some Dubs Soon! I Can't Wait To View These 4 Episodes, With Hailey's On It Gone, Now I Can Watch Hamster And Gretel Whatever I Want To!


I Have Already Seen Episodes 1-2 Of Season 2 And Completed Season 1 In Japanese... Might Watch It Next Week!


Also, Magiluminere Anime Is Out, So It Might Be A Good Time To Watch Season 2 Of Hamster And Gretel, Because Gretel's Japanese VA Is In This Anime!


 Also, I Watch Hamster And Gretel's 2nd Season In English (On Disney Channel/Disney XD In English, Then After That, Comes Out On Disney+ In Japanese...)


Also, My Phone Has Less Storage, So I Might Be Able To Film The Episodes... Also I Hate The Fidget Episode, And The Dust Episode So I Might Skip These 2 On Disney+, I Strongly Disapprove Of These 2 That I Saw, The Stress Fidget Episode Stressed Me Out A Lot, And I Hate The Dust Episode Because I Hate The Song, The Story And The Plot... 2 Of My Worst Episodes That I Hate...



Also, Might Get Back Into Watching Tropical Rouge Precure Since MagiLumi/Hamster And Gretel Are Around... 


End Of This Long Article About The Hamster And Gretel Dub And Other Things... See You Soon, Might Post More Dub Clips Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Updated The Hamster And Gretel Season 2 Episodes On Disney+

Hey Guys, They Uploaded Episodes 3-6 Of Hamster And Gretel's 2nd Season On Disney+, Yes, I Still Have Disney+ Because Of My Aunt From Ne...