11/23/25

New Figure I Found!








I Have Been Chasing Around For This Figure In Days, But Finally I Found It, This Figure Is Gotoubun no Hanayome ∬ - Nakano Miku - SPM Figure - Nurse Ver. By SEGA, The Size Of The Figure Is Uncanny, She Is Basically A Medium And Large Size Figure In A Normal Package, I Love Her Outfit And Design, Also Her Headphones Rock!

And These Are Some Pictures I Took Of Her Today! - S.C

 

1 comment:

  1. hello! your collection is beautiful! I like this one, i assume that you like the pose, so i was just saying thanks!

    i was looking for your lillel figure posts, but i stopped by to look at this figure and it's images!

    Thank you! - M.K

    ReplyDelete

Guys, It's The 1.5 Year Anniversary In Umamusume (And A Little Talk About The Carats That I'm Going To Save For The Next Gacha)

Hey Guys, The 1.5 Year Anniversary Has Started In Umamusume, And You Get To Log In For 10 Days To Get Carats And A Special Card, Anyways, It...