5/23/26

I Went To Hot Topic At The Mall Today! There Were New Helluva Boss And Hazbin Hotel Stuff, And Saying Farewell To A Beloved Store!






Today I Went To Hot Topic, And They Had A Good Helluva Boss And Hazbin Hotel (I Strongly Like These 2 Shows, And They Are Pretty Good) I Got A Helluva Boss Shirt And Pin From There Today... And Also, I Managed To Find The Helluva Boss Soundtrack To Season 1, Too Bad I Did Not Buy It! 






Oh, And I Said Farewell And Mourned My Own Loss At My Favorite Store That Was Once FYE, I Remembered Buying A Few Pieces Of Anime Merch From There, But I Saw It's Shuttered Gates, I Felt A Bit Of Emotonal Memories With This Store...

Anyways, That Mall Trip Was Good, And Pretty Fun, To Say The Least... - S.C

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best And Worst Anime Of The Fall 2026 Season!

  Hey Again, Next Season, Fall 2026 Is Going To Be Full Of Anime, So Anyways, These Are My Best And Worst Anime Of The Fall 2026 Season! The...