7/22/26

I Pulled For Smart Falcon's New Outfit In Umamusume, And 3 Other Trainees As Well!

Hey Guys, Today Was Exciting In Umamusume, I Pulled For Smart Falcon's New Outfit In Umamusume, And Also Pulled For Other Trainees, I Also Got Silence Shizuka, Seirun Sky And Elshin Flash's Valentine's Variant, And I Used All Of My Tickets And My Carats To Pull For Smart Falcon, Now, I'm Left With 20-Something Carats, So Maybe I Might Get More During The Anniversary Event To Pull For Inari One's Festival Variant That Is Coming Later This Year...


Anyways, Here's Smart Falcon, And The Other Trainees That I Got Today! - S.C













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, It's The 1.5 Year Anniversary In Umamusume (And A Little Talk About The Carats That I'm Going To Save For The Next Gacha)

Hey Guys, The 1.5 Year Anniversary Has Started In Umamusume, And You Get To Log In For 10 Days To Get Carats And A Special Card, Anyways, It...