7/30/26

Today, I Watched The Bad Guys 2 Finally!



(2 Videos From Today's Bad Guys 2 Airing, I Wish I Added More But It Has A Limit On What Sizes Of Videos You Add On Your Post)

Hey Guys, Today, I Watched The Bad Guys 2 Finally, And It's An Spanish (But Still With The English Text With The Spanish Subtitles) And It's On HBO Family, And At Least It Ended Almost At 4:00 PM (It Was 3:50 PM When It Ended, It Was Like 2 Hours Of This Movie

(Yeah, So Like A Movie That Was Like 1 Hour And 44 Minutes Can Handle 2-Hours, LOL) Anyways, It's A Movie That You Can Ace Quickly With It's Scenes And Plot, And It's Spanish Dub Is Really Good, Los Tipos Malos 2 Is Basically The Best Dub Of The Bad Guys 2, With It's Good Voice Acting, Besides, Many Spanish Fans Will Remember This Dub For It's Voice Actors, Especially Famous Ones (And The Spanish Dub Is The Latin American Dub) But Unfortnately, HBO Does Not Air Movies Like This In Their Localized Spanish Versions (Previously, The Localized Dub Was Previously Shown In Theaters, And Not Featured In The DVD Released In The US Or In Streaming Services Also In The US, Meaning That The Localized Dub Is Not Availble Anywhere Else...)


Anyways, I Only Recorded Videos This Time (You Can See 2 Examples Here, And Also I Might Be Posting Them On YouTube Soon...)

Sigh, Anyways, The Fun Has Already Ended, Glad I Get To Watch The Second Bad Guys Movie For The Second Time In Spanish! Anyways, See You Soon, Bye! - S.C



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Got Jane Doe From Zenless Zone Zero!

  Hey Guys, I'm Back Into Zenless Zone Zero, And Guess What, I Got Jane Doe, For Free (Basically, There's A Campaign For The Anniver...