7/23/26

Parents Aren't Perfect When They Can't Buy Us Dinner, But They Can Make Really Good Macaroni And Cheese, And Everything Is Good Again!

 Hey, Today's Story That I'm Going To Tell You, So, Parents Can't Buy Us Our Own Dinner, Because My Mom Refused To, But I Had A Meltdown After That, Because I Wanted My Own Dinner, But Mom Fixed It, The Solution? She Made Me A Good Macaroni And Cheese Dinner, So The Problem Is Solved, And My Mom Is Taking Me To Kroger To Get My Own Lunch, As She Promised!


Anyways, It Went From A Bad Parent Problem, To A Good And Nice Parent Solution! And Also, A Bit Of Calming Stuff Was Cured, Like Water, Breaths, Outside And A Good Video Really Fixed The Solution! 


I Feel Happy That It Was Solved And Fixed As Quickly As Possible, Now After Today's Dinner, I Was Happy And Calm~! Ehehe, I Feel Happy As Myself While I'm Blogging! 


Anyways, I Hope You Enjoyed This Story, And The Lesson Is, "Parents Aren't Perfect When They Can't Buy Us Dinner, But They Can Make Really Good Macaroni And Cheese, And Everything Is Good Again!" That's Right, I Learned My Lesson, But They Can Also Buy Us Our Food That We Have Been Wanting...


Anyways, See You! - S.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parents Aren't Perfect When They Can't Buy Us Dinner, But They Can Make Really Good Macaroni And Cheese, And Everything Is Good Again!

  Hey, Today's Story That I'm Going To Tell You, So, Parents Can't Buy Us Our Own Dinner, Because My Mom Refused To, But I Had A...