Hey Guys, Sorry For The Lack Of Art Last Week, I Have Been Working On Some New Art Pieces, Anyways, This Week's Art Pieces Are Half Sam-Chan And Half Bad Guys, So Let's Go!
Anyways, Let's Talk About My Sam-Chan Art, Anyways, The First Art Piece Is Sam-Chan In A Cute Outfit (Possibly A Frilly Outfit) And She Is Holding A Chocolate Cupcake (Basically, My OC Sometimes Like Chocolate Cupcakes, Or Other Cupcakes) And Also, Here's Another Art Piece Of Sam-Chan, This Time Wearing A Blue Swimsuit, Also, The Weird Proportions Are Basically What I Made, But It Looks Good, Anyways, The Last Art Piece Featuring My OC Is Sam-Chan With Glimmer, As You May Know, Glimmer Is Sam-Chan's Sidekick/Companion, And She Helps Sam-Chan With Stuff, So I Have Decided To Draw Sam And Glimmer Together, Also, This Is My First Glimmer Drawing, So Anyways, I Hope You Enjoyed My Sam-Chan Art Pieces!
Also, Here Are 2 Of My Bad Guys 2 Art Pieces, The First One Is Piranha Drinking Juice, The Juice That He Is Holding Is Orange Juice, And Also, I Made A Mr Wolf Face Drawing, And These Are 2 Drawing I Made Of The Bad Guys!
Anyways, Sorry For The Lack Of Art-Making This Week, I Might Do More Art When I Have The Time... Anyways, See You, And I Hope Next Month Will Be More Art! - S.C





No comments:
Post a Comment