7/31/26

This New Level In Zenless Zone Zero Is Difficult!

Hey Sam Here, I Just Started Playing The New Chapter Of Zenless Zone Zero (Season 2, Chapter 2) And There Is This Level Where You Control A Bangboo (It's The Eh-Nah Gang Mission) And In This Mission, You Control A Bangboo Robot, But The Power Energy Button Is Very Diffcult (If You Are Playing On A PC Computer) But I Tried A Lot Of Times, And I Finally Solved It, It's Quite Nice When You Are Problem Solving (Since This Game Uses A Lot Of Problem Solving With Skills And Missions) 


And It's Great, Now I'm Halfway Into The Battle, Neat! - S.C




No comments:

Post a Comment

This New Level In Zenless Zone Zero Is Difficult!

Hey Sam Here, I Just Started Playing The New Chapter Of Zenless Zone Zero (Season 2, Chapter 2) And There Is This Level Where You Control A ...