Hey Guys, So After A Long Wait, I Finally Got 3 Bad Guys Figures, I Have Been WANTING Them For Ages, But These Were Rare Collectibles (They Were From A Site Called PopMarket, A Site Where They Sell Collectibles) And It's Official, I Bought The Mr. Wolf, Mr. Snake And The Diane Foxington Figures (Since They Were 3 Bad Guys Figures, And The Only 3 Sold And Made) And They Were Made By YouTooz (A Company That Makes Collectible Plushies And Figures) And I Bought Them For $97 Dollars (For 3 Figures) And This Makes My First Time Buying Them For This Site!
And This Was My Order For My 3 Figures, And I Hope They Come Soon, The Free Shipping Was Worth It, And I Hope My Order Arrives Very Soon! And Anyways, I Can't Wait For These 3 Figures To Be Part Of My Bad Guys Collection, Glad I Managed To Get My Hands On Them Before They Were Gone, I Was The Lucky Buyer Who Bought These 3!
Anyways, See You Soon, And I Hope These Figures Get Shipped And Arrived To My Area Soon! Bye-Bye! - S.C


No comments:
Post a Comment