8/15/26

I Got The Second Book Of The Bad Guys TV Show Novel!

Hey Guys, Good News, After I Found The First Book Of The Bad Guys TV Novel, I Managed To Find The Second Book As Well, Anyways, This Second Book Covers 3 Episodes (Previously, The First Book Covers Episodes 1-2, While This Book Covers Episodes 3-4, The News One And The Clean Up One) 

Anyways, I Like The Cover Of The Second Book Because It's Mr. Wolf Using His Jetpack, And Mr. Snake Is Trying To Use The Jetpack As Well (Snakes And Wolves Can't Fly IRL, But It's Fictional!) And Also, Mr. Snake, Piranha And Tarantula Are Watching Them Fly!

Also, It's Still The "Netfilx Seal" Being Shown On The Front And Back As Well, And It's Not A Sticker, But It's Stil Printed On The Book!





And Anyways, I Want To Show You A Few Pages Of My Book, In Case If What The Pages Look Like (For People Who Have Not Bought The Book) I Wanted To Show Your Some Samples, So Enjoy!

Anyways, This Page Here, I Like How They Captitalised The Screaming Of Piranha Like "AAAAAAH" It's Too Funny, It's All A's And One H... Maybe The Writers Got Carried Away With Adding A Lot Of A's And Adding One H?


Also, I Like How The Author Managed To Add 2 Images Of Tiffany Fluffit In 2 Separate Pages, She's One Of My Favorite Characters In This Show (And Also The Movies) And It's A Shame That I Wished That Tiffany Fluffit Will Get More Pages In This Novel, Where She Interviews The Other Bad Guys (Besides Wolf) But She Only Got 2 Pages, But At Least I Like These Pages Featuring My Favorite Character!







Also, I Have Gotten News That The Third Book Will Be Coming Out On September 1st, 2026 (According To Amazon) And I Also Hope That The Other Episodes Of The Show Will Be Adapted Into The Future, Including The Second Season! 


Here's The Image Of The 3rd Volume Of The Novel, I Really Hope To Get This Soon When It's Released! 

Anyways, I Hope I Like The Newest Chapter To My Bad Guys Book Collection! Bye-Bye! - S.C



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Got The Second Book Of The Bad Guys TV Show Novel!

Hey Guys, Good News, After I Found The First Book Of The Bad Guys TV Novel, I Managed To Find The Second Book As Well, Anyways, This Second ...