8/10/26

I Had A Dream That The Bad Guys TV Show Got A Third Season... That Never Was...

Guys, Last Night, I Had A Dream That The Bad Guys TV Show Got A 3rd Season, And I Watched It, And One Of The Episodes I Saw Were About Guard Gary From The Second Season, Dating Tiffany Fluffit, And The Bad Guys Try To Stop Guard Gary From Dating Tiffany Fluffit...


Imagine If This Episode Were Real, And Also, I Wanted An Episode Where Gary And Tiffany Fell In Love (It Did Happen Once In Season 2 Episode 6 Of This Show, But Only For A Brief Scene) Sometimes, I Wish The Tiffany/Gary Ship Was Canon...




Well, Anyways... As of now, Netflix has not officially announced a renewal for Season 3 of The Bad Guys: Breaking In, but the show has also not been canceled This means the series is still active, although no official confirmation of a third season has been made.

Yeah, Anyways, It's Just A Dream, Not Real... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Broke A Box Of Onions Today...

Hey Guys, Bad News, I Broke A Box Of Onions Today, They Were Pieces Of Onion In A Glass Box Stored In A Fridge, I Was Trying To Reach Someth...