8/14/26

I Managed To Do Some Research On The Spanish Actors For The Bad Guys 2!

Hey Guys, I Had Wanted To Do Some Research On The Spanish Actors For The Bad Guys 2, I Really Want To Find Their Roles On Other Media, So I'm Doing Some Research On Them!


So Far, The Only Dub Actors And Their Other Roles I Found Are Marisol Romero DurĂ¡ (Kitty Kat) Who Previously Played Ibuki Wakatsuki In Witch WatchEnterprise From The Azur Lane Anime, Akito Souma From Fruits Basket (2019)Lusamine From Pokemon Sun And MoonMisato Katsuragi From Shin Seiki Evangelion And Shion From Reincarnated As A Silme, Well, That's A Lot Of Roles For Her!


 By The Way, I Managed To Find Mr. Piranha's Spanish Voice Actor As Well, He Previously Played Hayato Suou From Wind BreakerTakaihito From My Happy MarriageShuu Inuzuka From Shikimori-San,Benedict Blue From Violet EvergardenMarx Francois From Black Clover.


Well, I Also Managed To Find Pigtail's Spanish Voice Actor, She Had Previously Did Roles For Ai Mochizuki From A Couple Of Cuckoos Season 2Rinko Onoda From My Dress Up Darling Season 2Kufufu Kekerakera From ShyPack From Re:Zero And Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto From Sailor Moon Crystal.


And Also, I Found Professor Marmalade's Spanish Voice Actor He Had Played Tomoe From Kamisama Kiss And The Narrator From Kaguya-Sama...


Well, That Concludes My Research, I Managed To Find The Actors Of Kitty Kat, Piranha, Pigtail And Professor Marmalade, I Did Not Find The Other Actors Since They Did Not Have Pages Of Their Own... Anyways, Kitty Kat, Piranha And Pigtail's Actors Have The Most Roles, While Marmalade's Voice Actor Has A Few Known Roles... Well, I Heard The Names Of Those Actors From Other Works Until Now! - S.C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Managed To Do Some Research On The Spanish Actors For The Bad Guys 2!

Hey Guys, I Had Wanted To Do Some Research On The Spanish Actors For The Bad Guys 2, I Really Want To Find Their Roles On Other Media, So I...