Hi! Sam Here, Anyways, This Is My 14th Time Watching The Bad Guys 2, Anyways, It Kinda Reminds Me Of Johnny Test's fifth season episode "Cat Scratch Johnny" revolves around a parody of Avatar ("Purple Space Cats from Outer Space"), and it opens with Johnny and Dukey having seen the movie 17 times. This episode was presumably produced around the time Avatar was still in theaters; it aired in 2011, after Avatar ended its theatrical run (Yeah, Kinda Reminds Me Of This I Found On TV Tropes, Also I Remembered Johnny Test, But I Don't Watch It Anymore...)
Anyways, 14 Times I Have Seen The Bad Guys 2, I Appreciate This Film Since The First One, I Previously Watched It Like 6 Times, And It's Less Appreciated... (Yeah, About That, I Only Saw It A Few Times, So I Think It's The Least Liked Film I Love, Really Wish I Can Give It More Watching...)
Anyways, My Excitement Was Contained By The Indentity Of Diane And The Funeral Scene, I Wanted To Feel The Excitement Of The 2 Scenes (I Was Resisting To See Diane's True Identity While I Was In The Begining Of The Film, And It Was!)
Also, I Loved The Ending And The Colorful End Credits After That, Anyways, The Gold Heist Kinda Reminds Me A Movie About Gold Called Dora and the Lost City of Gold (Yeah, I Mentioned Dora Since It Is About Gold, And I Used To Watch Dora As A Kid) Well, After 2026, One year later in 2027 and a few months after the movie has enough airtime and HBO Will take the movie off the channel's schedule... Maybe I Should Give Up On The Bad Guys After That... Imagine...
Anyways, Well, this is a good movie. 14 times, and I set a world record. This should be One Of The Most Watched Movies Ever Seen By Me (The Other Movies I Previously Watched Were Just 1 Time And Never Again, The Bad Guys 1 Was The Less Watched Movies Previously Watched 6 Times)
Anyways, End Of The Bad Guys 2, And This Talk About The Excitement, Refrences And Stuff On This Post, Also, Dora And Johnny Test Are Previously 2 Things I Had Liked When I Was Young, But I Had To Bring These Up Because Of The Events In The Movie...
And Well, My Planned Halloween Costume This Year Should Be The Commissioner, Because She's My Favorite (Maybe Diane As Well... I Haven't Cosplayed Since Last Year On Halloween 2025)
Anyways, Why I'm I Still Talking? This Post Is Over, So Yeah, End Of This Talk, See You Soon, And Bye! - S.C


No comments:
Post a Comment