Hello, Sam Here, Anyways, Let's Talk About Umamusume, So Today, The Umamusume Festival Event Arrived, And I Played In The Event, And After That, I Attempted To Pull For The Gacha, I Have Been Waiting For This Event Mainly Because Of Inari One's New Costume, So I Pulled For It, But Instead, I Got Both Inari One And Tamamo Cross In The Gacha (I Had 30-Something Carats And Now Left With 15 Thousand Carats...)
Well, Their Costumes Look Cute, I Mainly Love Inari One's Costume, It's Like A Sunset In Her Kimono, And Also The Twintails And Ear Decorations Are Cute!
But Tamamo Cross' Costume Is Supposed To Be A Festival Costume, But Her Pants Look Like A Genie, LOL!
Also, They Also Have Chibi Forms As Well!
Also, I Really Hope To Train Them In The Career Event As Well, And I Haven't Had Tamamo Cross Before (She Has 2 Forms, One Regular And One Variant) And I Already Have Normal Inari One, So I Have 2 Inari One Versions!
Also, While I Was Pulling For Inari One And Tamamo Cross, I Got Narita Brian, LOL, So Basically 3 New Trainees That I Got Today!
Anyways, See You Soon, And Bye Fellow Umamusume Enjoyers! - S.C








No comments:
Post a Comment