8/18/24

I Saw The Last Hailey’s On It Dub Episode!














 Hey Guys, I Completed The Japanese Version Of Hailey’s On It, I Have Been Watching 30 Episodes Of This Show Since February, And I Watched It Today Because I Did Not Want To Miss This Episode, I Still Can’t Believe That Hailey’s On It Ended Too Soon, It’s A Shame, I Love This Dub!


Also, Part 12 Of The Dub Is Coming Soon, I Mean, My Last Video On The Dub, Also, I Might Make A Video Of Me Discussing The Dub Of Hailey’s On It, Just Like A Little Refresher Of What Happened In The Dub, It Might Just Be A Project In The Future…


Thanks For Watching!


(February 14th - August 18th) the Date I Started Hailey’s On It’s Japanese Dub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally Been Able To Record Stuff, Since That Storage Situation... (Also, I Have A Nightmare Last Night...)

Hey Guys, I Finally Tested Out My Phone Camera Today, Since That Storage Situation Yesterday... I Had A Nightmare Last Night Because I Lost ...