8/18/24

The Last Episode Of The Hailey’s On It Japanese Dub Is Out!


 Hey Guys, This Is The Last Episode Of Hailey’s On It In Japanese, It Came Out Today, But I Can’t Watch It Because I’m Coming Back From My Trip From New Jersey, I Might Watch It Tomorrow, Because It’s 2 More Days Until I Return From School…


I Might Record The 12th And Final Part Of The Dub To Post On YouTube… 


This Is The Episode Of The Dub…


I Finished This Show For 7 Months, I Started It In February, And I’m Going To Miss This Dub, I’m So Sad To Finally Say Goodbye To This Dub, I Hope All Of The Voice Actors Of This Dub Go Well! 🩷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally Been Able To Record Stuff, Since That Storage Situation... (Also, I Have A Nightmare Last Night...)

Hey Guys, I Finally Tested Out My Phone Camera Today, Since That Storage Situation Yesterday... I Had A Nightmare Last Night Because I Lost ...