8/19/24

Made A Meme!


Hey Guys, I Made A Meme, Mainly Because I Have Read Kaguya Sama Back In My 1st Year In High School, I Have My Own Copy Of My 1st Volume, And I Got Volumes 2-3 At The School Library, The Series Was Good, But I Read Like 14 Chapters Of This Series, Mainly Because Of The Cheesy Romantic Plot And The Characters Doing Stuff In The Volumes...

Maybe When I Go Back At My 2nd Year In High School, I Will Read The New Volumes Of Kaguya Sama... 

(Also, When Ishigami Was Introduced In Volume 3, Things Took A Turn And The Plot Was A Rival Plot, LOL)

I Already Posted This Meme On My Socials Because I Really Hope The Kaguya-Sama Fans Love It, Also I Included Hailey's On It Because I Love This Show... LOL!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode #6 Came Out Of Hamster-Chan...

https://www.wattpad.com/1480062717-magical-girl-hamster-chan-season-2-season-2-part-6   Part 6 Came Out Of Hamster-Chan!!