10/23/24

Random Rosemary Characters - Iwashita Shima And Eliza Shimizu

Hey Guys, Do You Ever Hear That In Rosemary-Chan Saw It, There's 2 Girls Named Shima Iwashita And Eliza Shimizu, They Are Supporting Characters That Go To Tokyo High School, And They Are A Couple, They Appear In Episodes When They Speak/Non-Speak, Eliza Is The Nice, Smart Girl And Shima Is The Nerdy, Cool Girl, They Are Nice, Also, They Are In A Relationship...




Shima And Eliza... I Might Have To Draw Fan Art Of Them, Since These 2 Have Some Art Drawn By Some Amateur Artists Some There That I Won't Find...



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, It's The 1.5 Year Anniversary In Umamusume (And A Little Talk About The Carats That I'm Going To Save For The Next Gacha)

Hey Guys, The 1.5 Year Anniversary Has Started In Umamusume, And You Get To Log In For 10 Days To Get Carats And A Special Card, Anyways, It...