10/24/24

Recent Art From Yesterday (And Information About My OC)



Hey Guys, Recent Art From Yesterday, I Made My Wonderlands X Showtime Art (I Made Some Of It Over The Summer, But I Completly Forgot About This Art) And An OC That I Made...


I'm Going To Tell You About My OC, Winnifred/Fred...

So Winnifred Is Her Real Name, But Fred Is Her Other Name Given By Her Family (She Has A Sister Named Danielle/Dan, A Brother Named Gregory/Greg, And A Mom And Dad) Fred Is A Trans/Lesbian Girl (Meaning That She Only Has A Male Name And She's A Girl With A Female Voice And Female Parts And Likes Girls, Also Her Sister Dan Is Trans/Lesbian Meaning That She Likes Girls, Has A Male Name And Has A Female Voice/Parts)

Fred Was Born As A Girl And Was Assigned As A Female At Birth With Her Sister Dan, (Winnifred And Danielle Are Their Names That Were Given At Birth) And Her Brother, Gregory Is A Male And Not LGBTQ, Danielle Is Called Dan (Dan Is Her Other Name) 

Danielle Is A 3rd Year In High School, Fred Is A 2nd Year In High School And Gregory Is A 1st Year In High School (Dan Is A Student At Royal Gardens High, And Fred And Greg Go To Rising Wings High (That's The School At Sam Goes To)

Also Fred Is A Person That Likes Anime/Cartoons...


And Wonderlands X Showtime Is My Favorite Band In Project Sekai (I Love Rui, My Purple Haired Child)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, It's The 1.5 Year Anniversary In Umamusume (And A Little Talk About The Carats That I'm Going To Save For The Next Gacha)

Hey Guys, The 1.5 Year Anniversary Has Started In Umamusume, And You Get To Log In For 10 Days To Get Carats And A Special Card, Anyways, It...