6/14/26

My Stuff I Got Today From Out Shopping In New Jersey!


Hey Guys, These Are The Things I Got From New Jersey, From Daiso, I Got A Plush Keychain And A Toy Magical Wand, And From Little Japan, I Got Witch Watch  Wakatsuki Nico By Bandai Spirits, And From Kinokuniya (Basically, I Was Literally Whining And Crying About This One To My Mom, But After I Saw My Brother And Me Complaining, I Finally Got It, It's Kuzumi Taiyou's Umamusume: Cinderella Gray Comic By Young Jump Comics Volume 9 By Shueisha (I Only Got It Because It Had My Favorite Umamusume, Inari One) And That Counts For My Edgewater Haul, And The Thing I Got From West New York Is Gakuen iDOLM@STER's Juo Sena's Espresto Sweet Moment Figure By Bandai Spirits

And That Counts For This Haul, Can't Wait To Open Them When I Get Home!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I watched the bad guys 2, and it’s great and exciting The 14th Time I Have Watched It!

Hi! Sam Here, Anyways, This Is My 14th Time Watching The Bad Guys 2, Anyways, It Kinda Reminds Me Of  Johnny Test 's  fifth season episo...