7/27/26

Guys, I Discovered A New Video About UNHINGED ADS!

"The Most UNHINGED Commercials Ever Aired" Is What The Title Says, It Was Made By This Guy Called "Roly" Basically, He Talks About UNHINGED ADS, As A Commercial Guy, It's Pretty Funny! (My Brother Actually Sent This To Me, Because It Contained The "Pet Is No Toy" Joke In It, So I'm Going To Enjoy It!

Yall, My Favorite Was The Alice In Wonderland Gun Commerical, It's Funny And Dark At The Same Time, What's Intresting Is This Was Made In 2016, According To Google When I Was Looking Up "Alice In Wonderland PSA" The term "Alice in Wonderland PSA" usually refers to Curious Alice, a  1971 commercial or a 2016 commercial.






And Axe/Lynx Chocolate Guy, Interestingly, The Axe "Chocolate Man" commercial was banned in India in 2008 because government officials deemed the advertisement indecent and cultural differences...



And... KIT KAT ORANGUATAN NOOO!!!!




Yeah, Anyways, Some Drink Ad And Some Smoking PSA, Quite Weird... IDK What Frank Is, But It's Fun


And Yes, There's A Part 2 As Well, My Favorite Is The Bonkers Ball One!



Also, There's A Snickers Ad From 2014, Basically I Was Trying To Remember This Ad, LOL




And There's A Cow Toy, LOL!





And Is That THE PUPPY MONKEY BABY AD... IT WAS TOO POPULAR IN THE SUPERBOWL!!!! HAHA VERY FUNNY!


AHHH!! NOT THE MR. POTATO HEAD!!






And Also, The Cat Supermarket Commerical, It Was A was created by the German grocery chain Netto Marken-Discount in June 2016. It features internet-famous felines shopping in a grocery store, pushing tiny carts, and reacting to cucumbers. 




Sigh... End Of The Ad Binge, It's Was Really Good! - S.C






















 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, I Discovered A New Video About UNHINGED ADS!

" The Most UNHINGED Commercials Ever Aired " Is What The Title Says, It Was Made By This Guy Called " Roly " Basically, ...