7/28/26

Well, I Might Record Some Clips Of The Bad Guys 2 Movie When It Airs This Thursday, Here's Some Scenes I Want To Record!

Well, Anyways, It's 2 Days Before The Second Bad Guys Movie Airs This Thursday, And I Might Record Some Clips Of It On My Phone (Last Time It Was Pictures, So I Might Record Some Videos From The Spanish Dub Since It Airs On The Spanish HBO Family Channel, And I Think I Might Upload Them To YouTube...


Well, Anyways, I Might Have To Record These Scenes That I Like Before I Can Record...


 Anyways, The Scenes I Want To Record Are...







(Context For The 3rd Image, This Is For The Commissioner Scene For Possibly The 3rd Video, Link Leads To A Gallery (Page 12) On This Site) (Also, I'm Using It To When The Next Scene Starts) And Also, For Video Number 4, Is For The Start Of The Commissioner Calling The Bad Guys Scene (Page 15 Is For The Scene)





(Again, Context For The 5th-6th Image, The Fifth Image Is For The Chase Scene (You Can See It On Pages 21 And 22) And The Sixth Image Is After The Video Upload, Originally, I Planned On Making It Extended (Since It's A Long Scene) But I Cut It To Only Focus On This Scene Where The Commissioner Catches The Bad Guys (You Can See It On Page 46



Oh, And Also I Want To Record The Diane Fight Before She Gets Tranquillised, It's A Good One, Also The 7th Video (Page 47 In This Gallery Reference) 


Also, Again, More Context, I Want To Record The Scene Where The Bad Guys Get Arrested By Commissioner, It's For The 8th Video, LOL (Page 48 In This Gallery For A Reference) Basically, This Image Pictured Is A Reference To When I Should Start Recording


Anyways, I Like To Do Context On These Images, So That's Because I Want To Record These Scenes, Anyways, The 9th Video Is For The Scene Where The Commissioner Apologizes To The Bad Guys (Page 49 Of Gallery Here)


Also, Anyways, The 10th Video Is Where The Epic Space Jump Happens, So That Is The Start Of This Video's Recording (Page 51 If You Want To See The Scene) 



Also, Video 11th Is The Wolf/Diane Kiss Scene (Page 61) So, I Might Start Where Diane Is Flying


And The 12th Video Is The Funeral Scene (Page 62) I Might Have To Record A Bit Of The Bad Guys In Space Before They Cut To Their Funeral, LOL


Video 13 Is Misty Luggins Laughing (On Page 63) (What Is Intresting, Since The Spanish Dub Does Not Dub Luggins' Laugh, So They Keep The OG English Laugh And Not Dub It) At Least They Dubbed Her Line After Her Laugh...



Video 14 Is The Ending (Page 64) Unfortunately, I Had To Cut The First Half Of The Scene Due To It Being Long, So I Might Start Here Instead...


And It's Video 15, It Features The End Credits (Also, Fun Fact, HBO Keeps The Original End Credits In Their Dubs In English When They Broadcast The Spanish Dubs, Instead To Changing The End Credits To Spanish, They Add Dubbing Credits, It's Very Weird When They Add Spanish Credits And Portuguese Credits At The End Of The Movie's OG End Credits)


And Video 16 (The Last Video Ever Of TBG2 On TV) I Also Want To Record The Dubbing Credits (Since HBO Airs Dubbing Credits In Both Latin American Spanish And Brazilian Portuguese, To Avoid Changing Their End Credits In Spanish...) And I'm Starting It After The Second End Credits End (Before The Snake Shows Up...)

Also, That Counts For Scenes To Take In The Second Bad Guys Movie When It Airs This Thursday, So, A Total Of 16 Videos Ready To Record, Oh, And My IPhone's Video Camera Works (Hence The Storage Issue) So It Might Hold To 16 Videos...



(Note: The Colors Mean How Much Storage I Have Holding, While The White Means How Much Storage I Have Left, So 98.3 GB Of Storage Is Used, While 128 GB Of Storage Is Not Used... Great, Now I Can Use The Leftover Storage To Add The Storage I Have Left! 

Sigh, All Of This Bad Guys 2 Scene Talk Is Making Me Be More Excited To See The Scenes! Anyways, 1 More Day Tomorrow Before It Airs! - S.C
 






















 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I Might Record Some Clips Of The Bad Guys 2 Movie When It Airs This Thursday, Here's Some Scenes I Want To Record!

Well, Anyways, It's 2 Days Before The Second Bad Guys Movie Airs This Thursday, And I Might Record Some Clips Of It On My Phone (Last Ti...