7/27/26

Guys! They Are Airing Bad Guys 2 In Spanish Again…


 Guys, They Are Airing Bad Guys 2 Again This Week,  from 2:07 - 3:07 PM, I Remembered Watching It Back Last Month, So With A Better Time (Since I Have Work That Day And I Come Home At 1:00 PM) Yeah, I Guess HBO Still Airs The Second Bad Guys 2, But I’m Still Waiting To When The First Bad Guys Movie Will Air On TV…


Well, I Guess I Have To Watch The reformed Bad Guys try to be good, but find themselves forced to pull off a high-stakes, world-scale heist masterminded by a new crew of criminals they never saw coming: the Bad Girls…  


- S.C 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys! They Are Airing Bad Guys 2 In Spanish Again…

 Guys, They Are Airing Bad Guys 2 Again This Week,  from 2:07 - 3:07 PM, I Remembered Watching It Back Last Month, So With A Better Time (Si...