7/27/26

Guys, I Made A New YouTube Video, And Some Plans For This Week On My Channel...


Hi! I Made A New Video Today, It's Umamusume Related, AND IT'S MY FAVORITE, INARI ONE! And Oh, Did You Know That You Can Let Every Umamusume Say "Mrs. Victoria" In The "Mrs. Victoria" Song? Yeah, It's True, I Let Inari One Say It, And Also, It Has 1 View Already, So Anyways, Go Check It Out, I Have Always Wanted People To Know What Does Inari One Saying Mrs Victoria Look Like! 

Anyways, I Have More Videos Planned For This Week That Are Saved For This Thursday (I'm Filming Them) And It's Basically Clips From The Bad Guys 2 Movie, Might Just Record A Few Clips That I Like To Upload Them On My Channel, Anyways, See You Soon, And I Hope These Recordings Go Well! - S.C

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guys, I Discovered A New Video About UNHINGED ADS!

" The Most UNHINGED Commercials Ever Aired " Is What The Title Says, It Was Made By This Guy Called " Roly " Basically, ...