8/28/26

Finally, The 2 Bad Guys Movies Will Air This Weekend!









Hi! After A Long Hitaus This Week, The 2 Bad Guys Movies Will Air This Weekend, It's Been Days And Weeks Since I Have Saw The Last Bad Guys Movie Air, And I Finally Get To See Them!

Well, The Schedule Follows, Saturday, August 29th, Studio Universal Will Air The First Bad Guys Movie From 6:30-7:30 PM, Well, This Is The Second Time I Get To Watch The First One On This Channel, But Unfortunately, It's Going To Be The "10 Parts With 10 Commerical Breaks" Situation Again, Just Like Last Time...

Then, The Second Film Will Air On August 31st, The Main HBO Channel Will Be Airing The Second Bad Guys Movie From 5:52-6:52 PM, Just Like Studio Universal, HBO Will Still Air The Movie And It's Entirely!

Anyways, 2 Separate Days Means 2 Bad Guys Movies, In 2 Different Channels! Well, I Think I'm Going To Record The First Movie Tomorrow, Just A Few Scenes (But I Already Had Enough Of The Second Movie Since I Had Enough Images And Videos I Took, The Last Time It Was Images Of The First Movie, So I Might Take Videos Of The First Movie)

I'm Recording Some Scenes, The Scenes Are:

1 - The Bad Guys Roasted By Diane
2 - Wolf Caught At Gala 
3 - Wolf Gets His Pants Ripped
4 - Luggins Capturing Wolf
5 - Snake Turns Into A Glass Drink By Luggins
6 - The Dance Of Wolf And Diane
7 - The Flashback To The Wolf Caught At Gala
8 - The Crimson Paw Fight
9 - Why Diane Quit As Crimson Paw
10 - The Ending Where Wolf Meets Luggins
11- The End Credits (Where They Show The Characters And Actors)
12 - The After Credits Scene
13 - The Dubbing Credits Scene

So, A Total Of 13 Scenes To Be Captured For Tomorrow! 

Yeah, Anyways, I Might Post Dub Clips Of The First Bad Guys Movie On YouTube (If It Lets Me Too!) Anyways, See You Soon! - S.C



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally, The 2 Bad Guys Movies Will Air This Weekend!

Hi! After A Long Hitaus This Week, The 2 Bad Guys Movies Will Air This Weekend, It's Been Days And Weeks Since I Have Saw The Last Bad G...