8/27/26

So, I Made A New Site For The Debuting Theater Group Of Celota Arts!

 https://odysseytheatercompanyofcelota.blogspot.com/ If You Want To Check This Site Out!


Hey Guys, Manager-Chan Here, Well, Recently, The New Debuting Group At Celota Arts' Theater Class, The Odyssey Theater Company, And Their Leader, Kokora, need a website for the new theater group, And So I made it. Anyways, I Made The Logo And I Worked On The Introduction For Kokora With Her!



And The Logo Is Very Well Made, Giving The Theater's Theme Of The Sea, I Managed To Make A Boat And The Lettering, It's Really Fits The Group!

Also, Kokora-Chan Was Very Nice, And Kokora Liked The Introduction That I Made For Her! 


I Hope New Fans Can Enjoy This Site, Since I Made The Interface Of The Site! So, Anyways, More Infomation Will Be Added Of The Lives Of The Newly Debuting Theater Troupe! - S.C




No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Made A New Site For The Debuting Theater Group Of Celota Arts!

  https://odysseytheatercompanyofcelota.blogspot.com/   If You Want To Check This Site Out! Hey Guys, Manager-Chan Here, Well, Recently, The...